Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2012 Hunting Log!

I'm very excited to announce I've created a 2012 Hunting Log blog 100% dedicated to sharing with everyone my daily hunting trips in detail (pics and videos also sometimes). I have a tab over at the new site which describes the two properties so you're familiar and can reference them when I describe where I'm hunting on a given day and why.

Each time I hit the field I'll tell you guys where I'm going, what the weather is like and what type of deer movement I'm hunting and expect.

You'll notice I've created a tab here on this site at the top of the page titled 2012 Hunting Log...click that tab to learn more and go to the new site/blog created just for this 2012 hunting season!!!!

God Bless,

Ty

1 comment:

Guided Duck Hunts said...

Good information! Thank you for providing the information.