Friday, January 13, 2012

Trip out into the woods...video

Alright, Food Plot Friday is still going to happen, just later tonight. Right now I wanted to share a video I made (albeit not that great) on the day my father and I went down into the woods. I would have video from our actual trip in the woods and not just stills, but I absent mindedly left the stinking video camera in the truck and just settled for photos...which are still great.


Also thanks again for all who stop by this site from time to time...many of you follow via e-mail and not openly but still thanks.

2 comments:

Goosepond Monster said...

I just found your blog and I must say that I am very happy that I stumbled across it. The spot where I do most of my hunting is around ten acres and I hope that I can gain some information from your blog to help improve the property as well as improve the amount of time the deer spend on the property.

TYNI said...

Thanks Goosepond...hopefully I can help in atleast one avenue. Life's been busy lately so haven't been posting as much as I'd like but will be very shortly (possibly today even!)