Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Update!

Hey guys, great news! In 2014 Small Acre Hunting is going through a tremendous amount of change. A new website domain and design will be launched in an effort to bring everything I know and do on my properties to everyone who desires to learn along the way!

Many added features and ideas on in the works, so stay tuned!!!

Also just wanted to share something. Many people have asked me why do you believe in Monsterraxx Supplements....well they say pictures are worth a thousand words. Check out this post on bowhunting.com HERE and you'll see tons of pictures (Tom keeps posting more so check back from time to time!).

*My father's buck story coming soon!

1 comment:

Erik Himmel said...


Great Post! And congratulations. I think you picked a winner. Thanks for sharing your thought process and criteria– I know that’s a touchy subject!